Although these are different scenarios, the issues women go through are similar. See if any of these sound familiar to you:
- You are a successful and passionate woman but have been feeling burned out and stuck. You are searching for more direction, meaning and purpose in life but not quite finding the answers.
- You love creating art in any form but you are feeling stuck and unclear with what needs to change in order to get unblocked.
- You love being in love but you can’t seem to find the right person because you’re still looking for your perfect mate.
- You are experiencing ongoing conflict with others in your life. You feel like you’re doing the lion share of the work in relationships and you don’t get enough of what you need. You often feel hurt by those around you.
- You are recently divorced, widowed or suffering a loss of someone close to you and not comfortable opening up about your grief with others.
- You have recently lost a beloved pet and can’t seem to move beyond your grief.
- You feel anxious, angry, or depressed much of the time. You may also be feeling excessive jealousy, phobias, or panic attacks.
- You are in the middle of a life transition due to any of the following: illness, becoming a parent, career changes, empty nest, mid-life, aging or end of life issues.
If you relate to any of these, you may be wondering if my approach will work for you.
It will, if you have these values:
- Having fun
- Having a sense of humor
- Being creative
I’m Susan P Kimball, LCSW and have been working with hundreds of women to feel better since 1989. If you like to learn more, I’m here to help you.
“Susan was incredibly helpful and patient; her knowledge and ability to gently guide her clients to seek and find their own truth. The sessions with her helped heal my marriage, family and my mental, physical and spiritual health has been resuscitated.”
You may be wondering, can my approach really help you?
Any questions give me a call for a free 15 minute consultation.